Air Compressor Equipment’s
Heavy Duty Reciprocating Air Compressor
- Cylinders are with deep radical fins on outer side for quick heat dissipation.
- Finger valves, concentric disc valves, plates & springs are quickly acting for better performance.
- Forged steel connecting rod with needle bearing for heavy duty operation.
- Crankshaft with double end ball bearings for long life service intervals.
- Less noise level and ease of maintenance.
- Low specific power consumption.
Crankshaft : Double end ball bearing mounted crank shaft with forged steel connecting rods is precision – ground and runs with minimum vibration.
Connecting Rod : Forged Steel precisely machined connecting rod with solid construction does not required adjustment. Connecting Rods big end is with needle bearing and small end is with brass bush for heavy duty operation.
Cylinder : Cylinders are made from special cast iron material with deep radial fins on the outer side for heat dissipation. Each cylinder is separately cast, precisionbored and honed for smooth running.
Valve : Stainless steel finger valves are heat- treated, quick- acting. Centric disc valve plates & spring are made from high quality steel material, having large flow- area for longer valve- life and better performance, easy for removal & servicing.
Piston : Equalized and balanced pistons are made from aluminium material. Each piston has compression rings and oil control rings for optimum efficiency.
Reciprocating Air Compressor Manufacturers- Ds Series
Special design with lightweight piston results in lesser inertia forces which increase power savings. With least valve losses these reciprocating air compressors provide long service life. Frank Compressor is the one-stop source for all the reciprocating air compressor needs with high efficiency. With a proven design and stellar track record, these reciprocating air compressors have earned worldwide recognition for reliable, trustworthy performance that saves money and enhances business value.
* Cylinders are with deep radical fins on outer side for quick heat dissipation.
* Finger valves, concentric disc valves, plates & springs are quickly acting for better performance.
* Forged steel connecting rod with needle bearing for heavy duty operation.
* Crankshaft with double end ball bearings for long life service intervals.
* Less noise level and ease of maintenance.
* Low specific power consumption.